Bird nets help in the protection of your crops. Crop protection requires the control of birds. A bird net that is made of UV-treated monofilament nylon and is green is the optimum netting for this use. The most efficient and non-harmful method of bird control is bird netting. Its goal is to prevent birds from damaging a particular area or structure. Bird netting is useful in commercial, industrial, and residential situations.
Application of bird nets
- Bird nets are applicable as side netting to keep birds away from greenhouse constructions. A bird net is necessary in greenhouses because some crops, like strawberries, need insect pollination to fruit.
- As a side netting for shade structures, much like greenhouses do.
- For covering fish ponds. This safeguards fish in aquaculture from kingfisher birds.
- As a fence and top netting in the rearing of free-range chickens.
- In order to keep poultry and bird pests out of a small kitchen garden, a bird net may also be useful as a fence and top netting.
Features of Bird Nets
- They are UV treated (ultraviolet rays radiations blocking treatment). This prevents the harmful UV light reflections from damaging the net and delaying its rapid disintegration. The lifetime of the internet is six years.
- Green or white is the color of the net. The white net offers a highly reflecting, heat-repelling surface, while the green net blends well with the nearby crop.
- Large apertures in bird nets let insects pass while blocking bird pests.
- It is available in 4M standard widths.
How to use anti bird nets
In the greenhouse: Agri-nets or anti-bird nets are applicable as side netting in greenhouse buildings to keep out nuisance birds. In these particular greenhouses, where crops like strawberries need insect pollination to produce fruit, there are bird netting.
Shade house: As a greenhouse’s side netting for shade net homes. To keep out unwanted flying and non-flying birds
Fishpond cover: To safeguard aquacultured fish from kingfisher birds. It is the country’s largest bird net use to date.
Fence: Useful as top netting and a barrier for free-range chickens. To deter chicken and bird pests, a small kitchen garden will have top netting and a bird net acting as a barrier.
Benefits of Bird Nets
- It’s gentle – bird netting is gentle on the birds.
- Effectiveness – For preventing bird damage, bird netting is the most effective method of bird control.
- Costs – This is a less expensive option than bird deterrents, which only work for a limited period of time.
- Bird netting is typically available in black or white, with black being nearly invisible.
- As a result, bird netting is a quick fix.
- Saves Damages are intended to deter birds from destroying crops, especially farm crops. Avoiding high-cost losses.
- Bird netting can be reused or reused for an extended period of time. It is rot, water, and fire resistant.
- Architects and government agencies have rated it as the best method of bird control.