Quality pond liner| Aqua Hub Kenya
Pond Liners in Kenya |The material for constructing pond liners need to be highly waterproof and impermiable. Fishponds should have a water retention mechanism to enhance maintenance of water levels continously.
Pond liners are non-breakable hard and thick plastic polythenes for reinforcing dams, ponds and concrete tanks. The application of pond liners in water storage is very effective and reliable as they ensure 100 % water retention.
Our Pond liners are made of UV treated polythene materials.
They are black in colour.
Thich and hard cover resins that resist wear, tear and damage.
Waterproof shiny plastic covers, water does not seep through.
Flexible and can easily spread on the floor.
They withstand extreme heat and bad weather conditions
Pond liners are available in thickness levels of 0.3 mm, 0.5 mm, 0.75 mm and 1 mm.
The standard width is 8 m and length of 30 m.
Stacked in rolls for easier transportation and packing.
Cost of Pond Liners in Kenya
We charge the cost of Pond liners per Square meters. We can also customize the pond liner to fit the dimensions of your pond.
When purchasing a pond liner, consider quality, size and material of the liner. A good liner should be hard, thick and HDPE material.
Benefits of Pond Liners
- Pond liners cuts down the cost of pumpimg water to your ponds as they store water for future use
- Pond liners are long lasting . Water will be available for a long period in your fish ponds.
- Pond liners are smooth materials. Fish can breed on the surfaces
- Pond liners are hard. They cannot develop worn out parts hence no leakages can occur.
- Pond liners do not react with or corrode in water thus rarely affects the life and growth of fish.
- The material and colour of pond liners allow it to absorb and lose heat for a optimum temperature for fish growth.