Rain Hose irrigation is a low-cost spray irrigation system. Farmers have widely used the Rain Pipe / Rain Hose Irrigation System technology. It’s a water-emitting flexible drip pipe with even perforations. This technology is graded, and its efficiency has allowed farmers to complete big irrigation projects for plants like onions, garlic, and vegetables. Aqua Hub Kenya provides farmers with high-quality UV-treated rain pipes at reasonable pricing.
What is a rain hose irrigation system?
Rain hose systems are an innovative way of watering crops aggressively under moderate pressure. It is an alternative to using sprinklers for irrigation. It is simple to set up and keep running. The Rain Hose is a flexible hose with drip holes. These drip holes were made utilizing nano-punching technology to ensure a steady flow of water. The rain hose is appropriate for close-spaced crops such as onions, vegetable crops, green vegetables, groundnuts, and so on. A 100M long pipe is the main component of each package. The pipe is pierced at specified intervals with Nanotechnology to create small holes through which crops are irrigated.
Factors to consider before installation of rain hose irrigation system
We do a site inspection before installing a rain pipe irrigation system at a farm to assess:
- The available water volume
- Crop acreage, crop kind, and land size
- Farm layout and topography
This information serves as our guide for designing the irrigation system that will be installed. For instance, if the water volume is little, we advise using a method that uses less water, such as drip irrigation. As an alternative, we might recommend a water-harvesting method to boost the amount of water.
Various rain hose systems, the length, and diameter of their sprays
|PRODUCT NAME||SPRAYING WIDTH||LAYING LENGTH|
|Mini Rain Hose – 250 / 20 mm / 400 Meter||4 Meter||15 Meter|
|Rain Hose – 350 / 32 mm / 100 Meter||6 Meter||25-40 Meter|
|Rain Hose – 350 / 40 mm / 100 Meter||6 Meter||30-50 Meter|
|Rain Hose – 350 / 50 mm / 100 Meter||6 Meter||75-100 Meter|
|Rain Hose – 350 / 63 mm / 100 Meter||6 Meter||100 Meter|
How to install rain hose irrigation system
- Place the main pipe in the appropriate location and angles.
- Make the holes by hand in the direction of the rain hose, taking into account crop spacing and distribution per bed.
- Attach the rubber and connection to the main pipe.
- Stretch the rain pipe in the land that will be watered.
- Flush the particles from the system before sealing the end plugs on the rain hose and the main pipe.
- Install the plugs at the ends of the rain and main pipes.
- Install a rain hose control system to ensure proper water flow.
- To test the system, connect your pump to a water supply and open the control valve.
- Correct the few installation-related errors that occurred.
- Utilize the rain hose system for farming.
Major rain hose irrigation components
- Main Pipe ( Preferably bigger in size than the rain hose)
- Start Connector
- Rubber ( To curb leakages )
- Endline plug ( To stop and build pressure in the hose pipe )
All farmers who use pressure pumps for farming have access to rain pipes. The rain hose system employs force proportional to the length of the hose. The power required for a 30-meter hose is significantly different from that required for a 100m hose.
What is the rain hose irrigation system price in Kenya?
|32 mm||50 m||3,400|
|40 mm||50 m||4,700|
|50 mm||50 m||5,500|
Factors to consider before installing a rain hose system
- A pressure head of 30M is necessary for the system.
- The diameter size affects the rate of water outflow.
- With a radius of 3 meters for 32 mm pipes, 5 meters for 40 mm pipes, and 7 meters for 50 mm pipes, it irrigates in opposing directions.
- This water jet is one meter high.
Aqua Hub Kenya provides high-quality rain hose systems. We provide many types of rain hose irrigation systems based on your requirements. Please contact us at 0790719020 NAIROBI | 0759372241 ELDORET for further details.