Dam liners prices in Eldoret are based on thickness/gauge and weight per square meter. As the gauge rises, so does the price. The gauge you select will be determined by the project at hand. Aqua Hub Kenya provides high-quality dam liners. We also install dam liners at relatively reasonable pricing. Dam liners are available in thicknesses of 0.3 mm, 0.5 mm, 0.75 mm, and 1 mm. They are available in widths that correspond to the size and shape of the reservoir or tank. Our dam liners are factory-welded to ensure that they will not leak during their useful lifespan. Our dam lining prices in Eldoret are quite low.
What are dam liners prices in Eldoret?
The cost of dam liners in Eldoret can vary depending on several factors. This includes the size and type of liner, the supplier, and the location. On average, a high-density polyethylene (HDPE) dam liner can cost between KES 100 and KES 350 or more per square meter in Eldoret, Kenya. The thinner the dam liner, the less expensive it is. Also, the lighter the liner in relation to its weight, the less expensive it is. As a result, the price of a dam liner with a thickness of 0.3 mm and a weight of 0.35 kg is Ksh 200. Whereas the price of a dam liner with a thickness of 1 mm and a weight of 0.91 kg is Ksh 350.
|Thickness||Weight per meter square in Kgs||Price per meter square in KES|
|0.3 mm||0.35 kg||200|
|0.5 mm||0.46 kg||225|
|0.75 mm||0.88 kg||305|
|1 mm||0.91 kg||350|
Water Harvesting Using Dam Liners in Eldoret
Water harvesting using dam liners is a method of capturing and storing rainwater in Eldoret. This is done by constructing a dam or basin and lining it with waterproof material. Such as high-density polyethylene (HDPE) or PVC. The dam liner also helps to prevent water loss through evaporation or seepage, allowing more water to be stored for later use.
Water harvesting using dam liners is an important technique in Eldoret. Where water is a scarce resource and rainwater is often the main source of water for irrigation, livestock, and other uses. By capturing and storing rainwater, dam liners help to mitigate water scarcity and improve water security.
The use of dam liners also has other benefits, including reducing soil erosion and improving soil health, as well as providing a reliable source of water for crop irrigation and other purposes. Overall, water harvesting using dam liners is a valuable tool for improving water security and sustainability in Kenya, especially in areas with limited water resources.
What are the reasons for Water Harvesting Using Dam Liners?
- Water conservation: By capturing and storing rainwater, dam liners help to conserve water and ensure a reliable source of water for irrigation, livestock, and other uses.
- Water security: Water harvesting using dam liners helps to improve water security in areas where water is a scarce resource. This is especially important in Kenya, where rainwater is often the main source of water.
- Soil conservation: By reducing soil erosion and improving soil health, dam liners help to conserve soil and improve the overall health of the land.
- Crop irrigation: By providing a reliable source of water for crop irrigation, dam liners can help to improve crop yields and increase food security.
- Livestock watering: Dam liners can provide a reliable source of water for livestock, helping to improve animal health and increase productivity.
- Improved Water Quality: Dam liners can also improve water quality by reducing contamination from surrounding soil or other sources.
- Increased Agricultural Production: By conserving water and improving its quality, dam liners can help increase agricultural production and support irrigation activities.
- Increased Water Availability: By increasing the water storage capacity of the dam, dam liners can help to ensure a reliable supply of water for various uses, especially in regions with limited water resources.
- Cost-Effective Solution: Dam liners can be a cost-effective solution for water harvesting compared to other methods such as constructing new dams or drilling wells.
Factors to consider when selecting dam liner
When selecting a dam liner, several factors should be considered, including:
- Location: The location of the dam and the climate conditions in the area should be taken into account when choosing a dam liner. The liner material should be able to withstand exposure to UV rays, temperature fluctuations, and other environmental factors.
- Water Quality: The water quality in the dam, including pH levels, chemical composition, and presence of pollutants, should be considered when selecting a liner material.
- Chemical Compatibility: The liner material should be chemically compatible with the water and other substances in the dam to avoid degradation or chemical reactions.
- Water Pressure: The water pressure in the dam should be taken into account when selecting a liner material. A liner material that can withstand high water pressure will ensure the dam’s stability and safety.
- Cost: The cost of the liner material and installation should be considered when selecting a dam liner. The liner should be cost-effective and have a long lifespan to ensure a good return on investment.
- Installation: The liner material should also be easy to install and maintain to minimize installation time and costs.
- Local Regulations: Local regulations and laws regarding dam construction. And water usage should also be considered when selecting a dam liner to ensure compliance and avoid potential legal issues.
Dam liner Supplier in Eldoret
Looking for high-density polyethylene lining materials in thicknesses of 0.3, 0.5, and 1.0 millimetres that are nice and of high quality? The well-known and highly suggested dealer and national provider of dam liners are Aqua Hub Kenya. All groups of farmers are involved in fish breeding (aquaculture), urban agriculture for creating vertical gardens. And water collecting and storage services like and utilize our liners. Please call us at NAIROBI: 0790719020 or ELDORET: 0759372241 if you need dam liner services.