Dam liners in Kenya by Aqua Hub
Viable Solution for Water Shortage (Dam Liners)
Water Scarcity has recently raised alarming issues in most parts of the country. The prolonged drought has led to low moisture levels in most places especially the Northern and coastal areas.
However, viable solutions have been discovered in recent years to remedy food production and water shortage problems.
The use of Dam Liners to save water is one of the proven viable solutions.
Goal of Dam Liners
The primary role of Dam Liners is to secure the water supply in a farm to cut the cost of production.
Dam Liners can store water for seasons where proper maintenance of dams is available.
Dimensions of Liners
Dam Liners are normally available in standard roles of 8 meters width and thickness sizes of 0.3 mm, 0.5 mm, 0.75 mm, and 1 mm.
We customize the size of the dam liners to various dimensions that suits your dam size.
Qualities of Dam Liners
- They are UV treated – Dam liners manufacturing companies use polymers to that resist UV heat to make dam liners.
- They are durable – Dam Liner materials can last for a long period of time. Normally 10- 15 years.
- They are stable and hard – Dam Lining covers can fold and join together with ease. They cannot easily tear or wear out.
Which Dam Liner type to use?
HDPE dam liners are the most effective liners. They are heavier and reliable than PVC liners.
Other Applications of Dam Liners
- Dam Liners provide waterproof support for the floor surfaces in building and construction industries.
- Dam Liners act as mats to cover sand, cement, or wet cement walls in construction buildings.
- Fishpond Lining.
- Domestic tank construction.
- Making Hay/ Silage in animal feed farms.
|Cost per square meters
Are you looking for dam liners?
You are on the right place. Buy quality dam liners from Aqua Hub Kenya at affordable rates.
Call 0790719020 or email info@aquahubkenya for any questions or orders.