Aqua Hub’s cheap rates on drip irrigation fittings in Kenya help farmers, retailers, and irrigation specialists. UV-treated plastic drip irrigation components can be employed in open fields and greenhouses in tropical equatorial conditions. Our drip irrigation professionals give technical assistance to our clients. Our drip fittings are well-known for their high quality and simplicity of installation. We tailor them for African farmers using requirements from our numerous manufacturers. Each fitting in a drip irrigation system serves a unique purpose.
Drip Irrigation Fittings in Kenya
The drip irrigation system’s components are drip line fittings. They come in helpful for fusing together different tube parts. If you’re using or constructing a drip irrigation system to conserve water and benefit your plants, you’ll need the proper fittings to connect drip lines, tubing, and other equipment to each other and to your water source. One of the greatest drip line fitting selections available is from Aqua Hub.
Types of Drip irrigation fittings in Kenya
Customers commonly ask us about the equipment needed for drip irrigation. The answer to this great question depends a lot on your situation, the crops you grow, where you live, and other factors. Here is a brief summary to help you understand what is available. There are several accessible components. Tubing and emitters can be used to provide water on their own, but without fittings, a drip system is nothing more than a hose with leaks. A more sophisticated and effective irrigation system is made possible by fittings. Some of the types are as follows.
- Starter connector: The starter connector is a grooved accessory with grooves on both ends. The short end is fitted with rubber to connect to the PVC or HDPE water pipe. The drip line meets the long.
- Mini valve: This connects the PVC or HDPE water pipe to the drip line, just like the starter connector. It supplies water to the drip line from the mainline, just like the starter connector. The only difference is that it has a tap to control the drip line’s water flow.
- Rubber/ grommet: This is the seal between the water supply line and the starter connector or mini valve that prevents water leakage. The rubber of the ‘H’ or ‘T’ type works well here.
- Drip Connector: It connects the two ends of the drip line.
- Drip End Cap: The installation of the cap is at the end of the drip line.
What are the prices of drip connectors?
|Mini Valve(Pe to Drip)||16mm||45|
|Mini Valve(Pe to Pe)||16mm||45|
|Mini Valve(Drip to Drip)||16mm||45|
|Start Connector( Pe to Drip)||16mm||15|
|Barbed Start Connector||16mm||15|
|Drip End Line||16mm||15|
|Drip to Drip Connector||16mm||15|
Our drip fittings are capable of withstanding high water pressure as they are used in an irrigation system. They don’t leak, separate, or detach even when put under a lot of pressure. We offer them for sale separately or as a set with drip irrigation. In large irrigation projects, proper installation of these fittings enables flawless irrigation water passage along the system to each plant. Please get in touch with us at: ELDORET: 0759372241 | NAIROBI: 0790719020