Driplines are pipes with thin walls and microscopic holes. They are also known as emitters that are applicable in drip irrigation. Drip lines allow water and nutrients delivery directly to the root zone. Therefore, letting farmers save money on water, fertilizers, and labor.
Aqua Hub dripline is a precise means of watering crops. Our drip line system directs water to the root zone of individual plants. It does this via a network of pipes, valves, and emitters. Water is provided in the appropriate amounts and at the appropriate times. Thus ensuring that each plant receives precisely what it requires. And when it requires it in order to develop effectively.
Features of driplines
- Length: 1000m & 1500m
- Spacing: 15cm, 20cm & 30cm
- Single & Double Emitter
- Flow Rate: 1.2l/hr to 2.5l/hr
- Thickness: 0.3mm & 0.4mm
- Diameter: 16mm.
Why use drip lines?
- In comparison to spray irrigation, drip irrigation uses less pressure. The system operates on a modest gravitational force, so water flows into the drip pipes when a tank or bucket is hoisted.
- This approach distributes water directly to the soil surface (crop roots) and allows the water to percolate in a specified pattern under low pressure.
- Drip irrigation solely irrigates the root zone. There is little water wastage on weeds or evaporation, which saves a lot of water.
- A dripline system is useful on sloppy or unevenly shaped soil where watering with a sprinkler system is problematic.
- A drip-line gradually delivers water into the soil and straight to plant roots. This prevents water from running off the soil’s surface. This eliminates or greatly minimizes the possibility of soil erosion.
Areas to use drip lines
Landscape and effluent applications are common. Dripline irrigation is more popular in horticulture, agriculture, and other irrigation industries because of its efficacy, accuracy, and longevity.
Pre-perforated drip pipes with emitter spacing of 15cm, 20cm, or 30cm are ideal for vegetables. The crop determines emitter spacing.
A 16mm HDPE pipe with adjustable button drippers is ideal for orchards and forests. The 16mm HDPE pipe is punctured at the tree’s base, and a dripper is put through the perforation.
Advantages of Driplines
- The nozzles ensure that the water distribution is uniform.
- There has been no soil erosion.
- Drip tape improves water efficiency.
- Weed growth has been minimized.
- Driplines allow you to administer both water and fertilizer at the same time (fertigation). This saves time and labor.
- Driplines may handle irregularly shaped fields.
- Because the foliage remains dry, thus a reduction in disease incidences.
- Because the system is gravity-driven, it consumes less energy.