High-Pressure Water Pumps in Kenya supply water under extremely high-pressure levels. Price ranges from KES 20,000 – KES 100,000 depending on the size, fuel type and pressure rating. They have a high power and thus are capable of pumping water for a higher head (distance).
Similarly, High pressure pumps have good suction capacity with higher heights of suction from wells, deep reservoirs, and rivers. In fact, high pressure pumps are ideal for all types of terrain, especially hilly areas where water cannot climb through gravity.
The high pressure of the pump prevents water from flowing back in steep areas on the pipes of irrigation systems.
High-pressure Pumps for Sale at Aqua Hub
Aqua Hub Kenya is among the top suppliers of high-pressure water Pumps in Kenya. We have several brands of diesel and petrol high pressure pumps.
Our pump brands are Honda, Carltons UK, Pacwell and Windsor UK Technology, all of them are effective and ideal for water supply in any case you might need them.
Types of High-Pressure Pumps in Kenya
- Submersible pumps – Those pumps that pump water while completely dipped in water.
- Diaphragm Pumps – Used to pump dense and corrosive fluids.
- Centrifugal Pumps – water pumps for irrigation which supply water by suction through vacuum creation inside the impeller causing entry of water.
Where to use Water Pumps
High-pressure pumps in Kenya are suitable for many applications which require high pressure flow of water or fluids. They can be used in irrigation and farm supply of water, firefighting to suppress fires, car wash and other nozzle cleaning appliances. Moreover, you can use high pressure pumps to mine oil, mineral water, and suction sewage waste.
Selecting a Brand of High-Pressure Pumps
To Purchase an ideal high-pressure pump for your project, go for the brand that meets your needs. Look at the applications or pump requirements of your irrigation or water supply project to ensure that you get the best pump. The first thing to ensure is the quality of the pump, which is quite hard to know. Therefore, you should look at the reviews and reputation of the company before buying from them.
Secondly, the pressure rating and size of the pump matters so that you can be sure it meets the expectations of your project. The pressure rating assures you of the maximum head and suction height of the pump.
Lastly, consider the budget and cost of fuel to run your pump. Look at the fuel consumption and cost of purchasing the pump. Choose a pump that falls within your budget to prevent any losses.
Applications of High-Pressure Pumps in Irrigation
High-pressure pumps in Kenya are suitable for distribution of water for irrigation. They can be connected to rain hose irrigation systems, and sprinkler systems.
Pressure Pumps are ideal to pump water for irrigating farms through movable sprinklers and rain guns. They always source water from the rivers or protected dams and reservoirs which are near the farm.
High-Pressure Water Pump Prices in Kenya
|Pressure Rating (Hose Power)
Benefits of High-Pressure Water Pumps in Kenya
- They are effective and can enhance water supply to multiple areas or sections of a farm.
- High-Pressure Water pumps have high suction heights and Water Heads.
- They Pump water for a short period of time.
- High-Pressure Pumps are available in a variety of brands and sizes.
- They are suitable for various water applications.
- High-Pressure Pumps allow water to reach deeper parts of the soil.
Where to Buy Pressure Pumps In Kenya
Aqua Hub Kenya LTD
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a High-Pressure Pump?
High Pressure Water Pumps water pumps supply water under extremely high-pressure levels.
- Which brands are high-pressure pumps in Kenya?
Honda, Carlton UK, and Winsor UK technology
- What Types of High-Pressure Pumps are available?
• Centrifugal pumps
• Submersible pumps
• Diaphragm pumps
- What are the Pressure rates of High-Pressure Pumps In Kenya?
- Where Can I Buy High-Pressure Pumps in Kenya?
Aqua Hub Kenya