Metallic Greenhouses by Aqua Hub Kenya | Metallic Greenhouses are greenhouses made of fabricated steel profiles and covered with polythene films.
Are you Planning to Set up a greenhouse?
Aqua Hub’s metallic greenhouses offer effective and long-time protection to crops. The long-life operation of our structures comes from the quality and durable steel and polyethylene cover materials.
Are Metallic Greenhouses by Aqua Hub worth investing on?
Aqua Hub’s Metallic greenhouses are a great greenhouse choice to go with. Despite the slightly high cost in purchasing materials and construction, the continuous productivity and income is worthwhile.
Metallic greenhouses are coupled with high strength, expansion and contraction properties which maintain the shape and state of structure. Steel bars are strong, thus less prone to bends and breakage. On the other hand, polythene covers are UV resistant and heavy to resist radiation and winds. The material, made of plastic film, is hard to tear and lasts for a long time without damage.
Metallic greenhouses design allows large ventilation spaces which offer maximum air entry to greenhouses. Aeration is necessary for a balance in temperature inside the greenhouse to enhance optimal growth conditions.
Materials for Constructing Metallic Greenhouses
- Galvanized steel bars – we fabricate steel bars and profiles to fit the dimensions of your greenhouses. Steel is one of the hardest metals that is highly durable and resistant to corrosion.
- Polythene covers – 200-micron polythene covers are suitable for greenhouse farming. We have white or cream polythene covers made of UV resistant polyethylene.
- Shade nets -Shade nets offer perfect aeration and shades for ventilation in metallic greenhouses. They are available in different percentages ranging from 30 to 90 percent.
- Insect nets – Installing insect nets on the walls or ventilation of greenhouses protects crops from insects. We have insect nets at full rolls of 4 x 50 m.
- Screws – With screws you can easily attach steel profiles to the steel bars on the edges and roofs.
- Wiggle wires – offer attachment of polythene covers to the metallic structure. The wires are strong and installed in pairs; one on the inner side and another on the outer side. The jigsaws fit one another.
Dimensions and Prices of Metallic Greenhouses in Kenya
Metallic Greenhouses costs range depending on the size of the greenhouse and location of the site.
|Size in Square meters||Cost in (KES.)|
Factors to consider for price of Metallic Greenhouses by Aqua Hub
The larger the size, the more materials it will require, thus the higher cost.
The location of the greenhouse matters since clients need to pay for site visits by the Company.
Contact us 0790719020.