Male adapters enable connection of various pipe types with different diameter, threading and pressure.
Male adapters are made of HDPE or PVC plastic materials.
We have HDPE male adapters with PN 16 pressure annotation.
HDPE adapters are durable and strong for a long time connection.
PVC male adapters are also available at relatively low and affordable prices.
They connect to fittings such as ball corks, female adapters and other fittings and pipes.
The role of adapters is to enhance a perfect connection in points of pipe connection and other branching or distribution of water to smaller pipes.
They are suitable for irrigation systems such as drip, sprinkler, button drip, rain hose and overhead. They connect irrigation kits such as pipes, valves, sprinklers and drip emitters.
Choosing the appropriate adapter is important to ensure it matches the thread type, size and material of the pipe or fitting you are handling.
Type of Male Adapters
- Male Threaded PVC adapter – designed with threads on one end and socket connection on the other end. PVC pipes to female thread adapter fittings.
- Male Polythene Adapter – Connects polyethylene pipes to female thread fittings.
- Hose Adapter – connects irrigation hoses or tubes with male threaded fittings
- Sprinkler adapter – Sprinkler heads or nozzles to irrigation pipes and fittings
- Quick Connect male adapter – For irrigation systems with couplings. They fit easily into female adapters and provide a secure connection between pipe connections.
Aqua Hub has quality adapters of various sizes.
The male adapters are available in sizes that match the diameter of the pipes they are connecting to. Common sizes are 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5 and 3 diameter inches.
The thread sizes also varies depending on the internal thread dimensions of the fittings or components they connect to. The thread sizes ranges from 1/2 NPT, 3/4 BSP, 1 NPT, e.t.c,
We offer our male adapters at affordable prices.
Reach us through 0790719020 or email email@example.com.