Overhead Sprinkler Irrigation
Aqua Hub Kenya offers overhead irrigation design as well as overhead sprinkler irrigation, both of which are equipped with the following features:
Rain guns (1″, 1.5″, 2″ & Flange).
High-Pressure Impact Sprinklers (3/4 inches and 1 inch in diameter).
Pop up sprinklers.
Low Pressure, including Ground/Grass Sprinklers and Butterfly Sprinklers.
Overhead sprinkler irrigation is one of the most prevalent irrigation techniques. As the years pass, there is a worldwide increase in concern about going green. Therefore, technology is improving to ensure that plants are adequately maintained for healthy development. Using an overhead sprinkler watering system may be the most effective method for concentrating on plants.
What is overhead Sprinkler Irrigation?
Sprinkler or “overhead spray” irrigation systems are very different from drip irrigation, which is often hard to notice in a landscape. A system of pressure-controlled spray heads and rotors spreads the water, and high-tech head nozzles break the water into small drops that are spread in an effective spray pattern.
With overhead sprinkler irrigation, water is put on the plants in a way that is similar to rain. Most of the time, a pump or pressurized municipal water supply is used to move water through a system of pipes. It is then sprayed into the air and spread over a large area of soil with spray heads. This causes the water to break up into small drops that fall to the ground.
Benefits of overhead watering
- There are times when a sprinkler system has more benefits than other types of water systems. Here are some of the most important reasons to use a sprinkler irrigation system:
- It is cheap and easy to put together. You won’t have to spend a lot of money on work to set it up.
- There are good reasons why you need to use a big part of your field to put in a sprinkler water system.
- Putting in a sprinkler water system doesn’t really get in the way of development. So, you won’t have a big bad thing happen to you.
- Water can be given to the plants regularly, and you won’t have to do it all by yourself.
- Water will always be spread out in the same way.
There are no reviews yet.