Sprinklers & Rain Guns | Sprinklers in Kenya is the method of applying water in a controlled manner similar to rainfall.
Types of Sprinklers & Rain Guns by Aqua Hub Kenya
- Rain Guns
- Flange Rain Guns
- Impact Sprinklers
- Butterfly / Ground Sprinkler
- Gravity Sprinklers
We have both plastic and brass sprinklers.
Rain guns are made of non-corrosive and slightly heavy brass metals.
We also have plastic impact sprinklers as well and metallic sprinklers.
Micro sprinklers, butterfly and lawn sprinklers are plastic materials.
Impact sprinklers and Rain Guns are available in ¾, 1, 1 ½ 2, 2 ½ inch sizes.
Pressure rating ranges between 30–90 metres per head depending on the size of the sprinkler.
The angle of rotation pressure rating, uses and installation varies depending on the sprinkler types and sizes.
How Sprinklers & Rain Guns Work?
- Water is distributed through a network that may consist of pumps, valves, pipes and sprinklers.it is useful on uneven land where sufficient water is not available as well as on sandy soil.
- Once water flows into sprinkler delivery pipes, it enters the sprinkler heads at high pressure. It causes the pressure at the nozzle to drop and pops out of the nozzle in sprays. The continuous pressure flow of water results in a force which rotates the sprinkler head. Therefore, water flow is imminent in all directions and the sprinklers keep watering the fields while rotating.
- The speed of rotation and flow rate depends on pressure of water in the supply and delivery pipes.
How to set up Sprinklers & Rain Guns in Kenya
- Prepare the farm, lawn or garden. By digging and removing vegetation rocks e.t.c.
- Plant or grow crops in lines.
- Contact an irrigation installation company. Choose the best i.e. Aqua Hub Kenya.
- Connect pipes. Mainline to sub mainline pipes. Sub mainline pipes to sprinklers.
- Seal all the connections or threaded parts by firmly twisting or screwing and apply glue sealant to prevent leakages.
- Test your sprinklers. Start water supply to see if any leakages are available.
Cost prices of Sprinkler in Kenya (Aqua Hub Kenya)
|Sprinkler 3/4 “-Plastic
|Sprinkler 1″ – Brass
|Sprinkler 2″- Brass
Uses of Sprinklers
- Overhead sprinklers, impact sprinklers and rain guns for irrigating agricultural crops.
- Mini and micro sprinklers are used in spray pumps, spray painters and industrial painting companies.
- Lawn-sprinklers are applicable in Lawn and golf pitch irrigation.
- Irrigation of landscapes and outfield crops.