Drip line pipes come with the best connection fittings, kits, and other items to make up drip irrigation system from Aqua Hub Kenya. We are the number one supplier of Drip lines in Kenya 2024 with quality double hole and single hole emitters.
Get to Know More About Our Drip Emitters
We source our drip lines from top manufacturers in Kenya and abroad. We welcome customers to shop for drip lines and fittings with us. Our supplies cover all the drip line sizes and emitter spacing matching your desired crops.
Get more insights from our social networks, website or visit our offices in Utawala Nairobi.
Drip line Accessories | Drip Irrigation Kits
They include items that are needed when installing drip lines for irrigation in your farm. Includes drip connectors, End Caps, Drip hose, drip valves, mainline pipes, water filters, ball corks and tank connectors.
Technical Data | Specifications of Drip lines in Kenya
- Our drip lines of 16 mm diameter and emitter hole spacing of 15, 20 and 30 cm along the entire pipe.
- Our Drip emitters are UV treated thus can resist high radiation and harsh weather conditions.
- Available in full length of 1000m that covers nearly an acre of land.
Call 0790719020 for more info.
Specific Use of Drip line Accessories
- Drip connectors – Connecting drip lines to other pipes or fittings.
- End Caps – to seal the dead ends of drip connector for waterproof connection.
- Drip Valves – To control water flow in drip lines.
- Mainline pipes – for water supply from tanks or source to drip lines
- Water filters – Removing dirt and particles that block emitters.
- Ball Corks – water flow control in pipe branching sections.
- Tank connectors – connection of tanks to mainline pipes.
Required Number of Drip lines on a Farm
The number of drip lines to lay on a piece of farm. It always goes together with the spacing of crops on an area or land. As we know most crops grow well with adequate space, moisture availability in various crops can vary with crop type and soil type.
The higher the crop water requirement the more the drip lines and spacing. Most common drip lines to lay are 1-4 depending on crop type.
- 1 drip line
- 2 drip lines
- 3 drip lines
- Any other number suitable
Watering Crops with Drip lines in Kenya
- Drip lines are smart water distribution systems to numerous fields and commercial irrigation crops.
This method feeds enough water to crops at small levels and makes the water to be absorbed instant.
- It drops water on the roots and reduces evaporation rates thus saving tons of water.
- Every drop is valuable to an extent where you register less cost of irrigation, high water retention rates and healthy crops.
Crops To Irrigate with Drip lines in Kenya
Drip lines work well with crops that shallow root crops and fungal infection-prone crops. Not effective for tall high water requirement crops.
Some of the best crops to irrigate with drip lines include;
- passion fruits
Flow Rate & Pressure of Drip lines
Our drip lines have a flow rate of 1.3 litres per hour.
We sell our drip lines according to the project or farm size depending on the drip lines you choose per bed.
|Size / Lines Per Bed
|Price for 1 Line (KES)
|Prices for 2 Lines (KES)
|Prices for 3 Lines (KES)
Drip line Supplier in Kenya
Aqua-Hub Kenya LTD