Growing crops inside protected structures and buildings such as greenhouses, shade houses and protected gardens requires proper ventilation. Greenhouse ventilation nets are available at Aqua Hub Kenya for affordable costs. Get quality insect and Agricultural shade nets in Kenya from our shops today.
Why Greenhouse ventilation nets
The need for ventilation is to ensure that optimum temperature and growth conditions are available for proper yield. While enhancing good growth conditions, ventilation ensures less evaporation and prevents insects are kept away.
Ventilation spaces are normally on the rooftop or on the side walls depending on the design and orientation of the greenhouse structure.
Which Nets to Use for Ventilation
You can use either insect or shade nets to cover your ventilation spaces. Both works better as temperature regulators with air spaces that allow air exchange. They are both made of UV treated HDPE materials and can function for a long time.
What is the Difference: Insect Nets and Shade nets
Insect nets strictly prevent insects and pests from your greenhouse and shade houses. Both can work as Ventilation nettings in your greenhouse structures.
However, shade nets may not keep away all insects since their mesh levels start from a bigger mesh size than that of insect nets.
Features of Greenhouse ventilation Nets
- To make your greenhouse insect proof or cover outdoor crops.
- Mesh level of 25-40%.
- High quality accurately woven netting with a long-life performance.
- UV stabilized to resist radiation.
- Maximum ventilation capacity and high transparency.
- Excellent tear resistance and easy to fix inside and vent openings.
- Protects your crop from excessive sunlight, wind, and hail.
- Increased crop quality due to a better microclimate.
- Made from knitted mono filament yarn.
- UV stabilized and long-lasting quality.
- Available in black and green colour.
- Shades 35%, 55%, 75% and 90% mesh levels
How to Choose a Greenhouse ventilation net
To identify the perfect net for your structure, consider the following factors:
Size of your structure
Type of Crop
Applications of Ventilation Nets
- Temperature regulation in greenhouses and shade houses
- Insect prevention in greenhouses and garden backyards
- Prevention of insects in solar dryers
- Ventilations in greenhouse solar dryers and stores
- Garden fencing
- Shade nets work in car parks as sunlight regulators
- Fish farming for prevention of predator birds
Prices of Greenhouse Ventilation Nets in Kenya
The cost of insect nets in Kenya is KES 110 per square meter.
Shade nets costs vary depending on the percentage of sunlight penetration level.
|Shade net percentage||Price (KES)|
Where to Purchase Nets in Kenya
Aqua Hub Kenya has quality insect nets and shade nets for your greenhouses and shade houses.